Sunday, January 28, 2007

Why not?

I've never (in all honesty) filled out a personal survey online before, so this is my maiden meme (mmm, alliteration.) You can thank Sognatrice over at Bleeding Espresso for this one.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was your first thought?
I need to shave.

2. Do you read while you’re in the bathroom?
Sometimes I'll read the ingredients on the back of the shampoo bottle, just to see what random chemicals i'm putting in my hair on a daily basis.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with “fit”?
Knit.

4. Favorite planet?
Well, it was Pluto, but some stupid scientists ruined that for me. So, Earth.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list?
Mom.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
"Oh the tiiiiiiiimes, they aaaaaare a-chaaaaaaaaaanging"

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Ohio State block letters. I have so many of them.

8. What were you doing 20 minutes ago?
Eating pad-thai.

9. Name the brand of shoes you’re currently wearing?
A cream-colored pair of skin.

10. Bright or Dark Rooms?
Bright if I'm doing something that requires light; dark if I'm doing something that requires dark. I'll leave it at that. (Sogna's answer was too good not to use.)

11. What do you think about the person who posted this survey?
I wish I lived where she does.

12. If you’re in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep in?
The one that Frankie's in.

13. What were you doing at exactly midnight last night?
Driving to get coffee with Frank.

14. What was your last text message you received on your cell?
I've been text message free for two years, and I don't hate it at all.

15. How do you like your eggs?
Sunny side up, with toast to clean up the mess.

16. What’s a word/phrase that you say a lot?
Right on. Bummer, man.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Sarah Marie Frances Carr.

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Il mio gatto, Salvatore.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Caffeine. Nicotene (Shut up, I know it will kill me.) Hashish.

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
It's all digi-tal, baby.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
16, withoutadoubt. No work, no bills, piece-of-cake schooling, and my own car.

22. Your worst enemy?
I should say something psuedo-poetic like myself, but i'm not. So, anyone who says they are their own worst enemy.

23. What wallpaper do you have on your desktop?
A picture I took of the Lane Ave. bridge.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone….
Bye.

25. If you had to choose between a million dollars or to be able to fly?
Come on! This one's easy. Do you know how much money I could make if I could fly? Every shoe company/soda/candybar/restaurant would line up for endorsement deals. Plus, I could rob banks and fly the hell out of there.

26. Do you like someone?
I like a lot of people, thank you.

27. If you could punch one person in the face, who would it be?
Tucker Carlson, and then I'd steal his stupid bow-tie.

28. What is the closest object to your left foot?
Salvatore, begging for aforementioned pad-thai.

29. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be.
My beard-growing ability (or lack thereof).

30. If one thing about you could always remain the same, what would it be.
My weight, 30 pounds ago.

Play along, and post a comment so I can read.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Now that you mention it, I've been known to read the shampoo bottle while in the bathroom too. So you're coming to Italia! How exciting! Have you seen the blog of Jeff in Puglia? He's in Brindisi and, if I'm not mistaken, originally from Ohio. Oh, and thanks for the link :)

9:43 AM  
Blogger Annika said...

Oh I always read the shampoo bottles... and conditioner, and soap, and toothpaste and.. well, I guess I read on bottles, period.
Isn't this a great meme? :)

2:57 PM  
Blogger John Cropper said...

Yeah, Sogna. I met jeff through expatsinitaly a while ago. He's been really helpful with information about Puglia.

It is, Annika! I've never been too fond of them in the past, but this one tickled my fancy. Thanks for commenting. :)

4:02 PM  
Blogger Frankie C. said...

well i would pick the other bed. how bout THEM apples. too bad i would feel bad in about .5 second and come kneed on your face.

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home