Friday, March 16, 2007

A new look.

I've decided to up and change the name of the 'ol blog. Why? Well, I was doing some thinking, and I came to the conclusion that I write considerably more than I talk. In fact, I don't talk that much at all. So "word of mouth" seemed a bit out of character. Where does "Six minutes to live" come from? There's a great quote by Isaac Asimov that reads:

"If a doctor ever told me that I have just six minutes to live,
I would type faster."


I've always loved the quote, and I guess I admire the devotion that great writers can contribute to their craft. Maybe changing the blog title will help muster a new will to write. Let's hope.

In other news: the weather here is back to the mid 30's. I told you!

Sigh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Hah! Love the quote (and the new name)--I can definitely identify :)

10:47 AM  
Blogger Shelley - At Home in Rome said...

Love it! Fantastic header. Complimenti!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home