Friday, February 16, 2007

Basta!

I've come to the conclusion that people only read my blog when I post memes. So, here's my second shameless attempt.

1. What is your occupation? - I'm a full time lover, baby. Also, I go to school and write advertising copy for real estate agents.

2. What color are your socks right now? - Military issued flannel socks. Shyeah, my feet are warm.

3. What are you listening to right now? - Coworkers, Riccardo arguing in terrible English, the new Shins album in the background.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? - Peanut butter and banana bagel. No, not a bagel with peanut butter and banana on it. An actual peanut butter and banana flavored bagel.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? - Indeed.

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? - F crayons. I'd be a grape scented marker.

7. The last person you spoke to on the phone? - Frank.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? It wasn't sent to me. I stole it!

9. How old are you today? - The square root of 1440 divided by 3.6.

10. Favorite drink? - PBR

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? - Calcio! and of course college football.

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? - Oh my, yes. Many times, many different colors. I've since wised up, however.

13. Pets? - Salvatore.

14. Favorite food? - Indian: Saag paneer, curry, basmati rice, and naan. The greatest combination of food.

15. What was the last movie you watched? - Io Non Ho Paura - Era magnifico!

16. What do you do to vent anger? - Anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm rarely angry. It's strange. I'm certain i'm unhuman.

17. What was your favorite toy as a child? - Anything and everything He-Man! Grayskull, go!

18. What is your favorite season? - Autunno.

19. Hugs or kisses? - Please, and thank you.

20. Cherries or Blueberries? - Raw? Cherries. Incorporated in a dish? Blueberries.

21. Do you want your friends to email you back? - I rarely e-mail my friends. I usually just phone them. But, whenever I do, yes. Of course.

22. Who is most likely to respond? - To this? Oh, I don't know. Who ever isn't sick of me yet.

23. Who is least likely to respond? - All of you who are sick of me.

24. Living arrangements? - The last time I checked, questions still required verbs. So, I will answer this nonsensical question nonsensically: canteloupe.

25. When was the last time you cried? - Funerals, probably.

26. What is on the floor of your closet? - Let's see. Hiking pack, old clothes, various soccer balls.

27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? - I'm not sending this to anyone.

28. What did you do last night? - Ate Chipotle with Frank, rented Il Ladro di Biciclette and the Hours, and passed out on the couch.

29. Favorite smells? - Fall.

30. What are you afraid of? - Heights, after a certain height. Failure.

31. Favorite dog breed? - Hmm. Probably Weimaraners.

33. Number of keys on your key ring? 12. Apartment, car, frank's car, frank's apartment, Caribou key, office key at Lulu, laundry room, and some others I forget.

34. Favorite day of the week? - Saturday mornings.

35. How many Provinces have you lived in? - Derp? I'm a newb to the traveling life, but i've lived in a few states.

36. Favorite holiday? - Festivus - for the rest of us!

37. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? - Fork lifts and scissor lifts, illegally. Which, by the way, is quite a funny story.

38. Ever left the country? - Not yet. Quest'estate!

39. Favorite kind of music? - This is hard. Depends on my mood, really. Folk in all of its forms is probably the top contender, followed by post-rock, hardcore, metal, and some hip-hop.

40. Last book you read? - I just finished The Devil in the Hills by Cesare Pavese, and now I'm finishing a book I failed to finish a few months ago, In America by Susan Sontag.

41. What career do you wish you had pursued? - I'm in the process of pursuing it, thank you.

One of these days, I'll write my own meme. Then, it will be ultra meme.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home