Saturday, July 28, 2007

Vacanza.

Our train leaves Lecce tomorrow morning at 6:00 A.M., and arrives in Rome sometime around 12:00. Our hostel is situated fairly close to Termini station and we're only traveling with one bag this time around, so things should go a little bit smoother. As of now, we're planning on seeing the rest of the sites that we missed the first time around tomorrow, and then spending the majority of Monday at the Vatican. )

All three of our accomodations (Rome, Florence, and Verona) have wireless access, so I'll have time to update while away. F and I are meeting up with a friend from school in Florence, and we've reserved tickets for the Uffizi. I'm so giddy it's stupid. The only thing that has kept me away from the Uffizi thusfar has been the reported 6-hour wait in line, but with reservations, I've been told, we won't have to wait. I'm hoping that's true.

I forgot my camera today, otherwise I'd post a few pictures from our trip to the Leone de Castis cantina. Just watch the firedancers a few more times until I can update, Roma style.

Ciao, for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home