Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dublino.

We arrived in Dublin this morning at 7:30 a.m. The flight went rather well, but our luggage was somehow left behind when we boarded the plane. We had to sprint from one side of JFK to the other (which, my friends, is no fun, considering it is insanely large) to catch our connecter flight to Dublin. That, we were told, is why it missed the plane. Suppposedly all four bags of Frankie and my luggage is still in New York, and should be delivered to us here by noon on Thursday. Ordinarily I wouldn't mind, but I left Columbus' 90 degree heat wearing shorts and a t-shirt, to arrive in Dublin's rainy, overcast 55 degree weather. I wasn't smart enough to pack backup clothes in my carry-on, so Frankie and I both had a viable excuse to go shopping when we got here. I'm not complaining.

We just got back from a night out at the pubs, which was great fun. There's nothing like a pint of Guinness or Beamish straight from the source.

There is wireless in our hostel, so as soon as our luggage arrives tomorrow morning i'll post some of the pictures from today, and many more tomorrow. So far, Dublin has been more than hospitable, and we've already met some amazingly nice people.

The Book of Kells, The Guinness Brewery, and Trinity College all lay in store for tomorrow, so I should certainly have some blogworthy material in the coming days.

A domani.

2 Comments:

Blogger Frankie C. said...

i love you

7:56 PM  
Blogger Taylor Stuckert said...

I love you more...

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home