Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Night time.

I ventured out from my cave-of-an-apartment tonight to snap some photos, and play with my relatively new, and still relatively unused monopod. It works wonders at night and in low-light situations, or anytime a slower shutter speed is involved. The nice tripod I once owned has recently come up missing, otherwise some of these proceeding photos would be a tad bit sharper.

A few of them I really like.

Here's the Neil Avenue bridge that spans the fabled Olentangy river.





There's a bike path that runs along the river that i've cleverly titled il lungolentangeo. The path has an inlet immediately in front of my front door, which is terribly convenient when I want to go for a run or a bike ride.

Here's my Colosseum, so to speak.







And, finally, here's the other side of the 'shoe that faces two residence halls on campus, Lincoln and Morrill Towers.



In other news, I've emasculated myself to an even greater degree this week by relenting to the powers at be (Frankie). I started going to a tanning bed (hear me out), but only to try and "condition" my skin before I spend the next three months on a beach this summer. I've got that type of pasty, Irish complexion that burns to no end, and then quietly transitions back to white. So, I've sucked it up and i'm frying my insides slowly, or at least until I burn myself badly enough that first time.

Some things I always said I'd never do just keep popping up. No one let me near Grey's Anatomy or Lost.

Those will remain on the list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home