Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Guerilla Update.

After some brief googling, I came across something that made me go, "Huh?" Apparently, The Lantern covered this already, and I didn't even notice it. Here is the article, which addresses the question of, who is V? Apparently he/she is an artist named Vinchen, who only responds to people via e-mail. Here's an excerpt from an e-mail he sent to one of our writers:

"You should question the validity of everything you are told rather than tacitly accepting the facts presented to you by entities whose interest are probably not the same as yours."


Makes sense I suppose. Read the article, though. It talks about some of his other works, which sound equally funny/thought provoking.

I was looking forward to doing some more investigation into who V was myself. But, it's still neat I suppose.

Che misterioso.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home