Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hookah!

Since I moved to Columbus three years ago, I've always wanted to buy my own hookah. It didn't help that my apartment is situated just a block from a nice hookah lounge, either. So, I've been browsing e-Bay for nice bargains, with no real intent to buy anything. But, I stumbled across this gem for only $30, and I couldn't resist:



Shipping was $20, too, but $50 total for a three-hosed hookah is not bad at all. So I'm stoked. It should arrive sometime this week.

Coincidentally, when F and I return from Italy this summer, we're moving into our new apartment the week we get back. Right across the street from us is an amazing hookah bar that sells wine, mediterranean fare and excellent hookah selections with real fruit (if you order an apple hookah, they hollow out an apple and put the shisha inside, and likewise with other fruits.)

More info to come when my new toy arrives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home