Thursday, May 31, 2007

It's all happening, again.

Today is my last real day of class, before my hellish week of finals next week. It's been increasingly difficult to stay focused these past few weeks, with my trip to North Carolina and l'Italia shortly following everything academic. I've managed to do fairly well, though. Today is also my last day of work at The Lantern for the summer, though I plan on contributing while I'm in Lecce. The next few weeks don't appear to be any less hectic, save for the week and half i'll be spending here:



A good friend of mine lives in a condo in Surf City, North Carolina, and for the past few years my best friends and I have made the trek after finals week to the East Coast. I'm looking forward to it almost as much as Italy, just to be able to spend some time doing absolutely nothing with some great guys.

Then, only a week after I return, F and I leave for Dublin, and then to Rome, and then to Lecce.

Oh, how close it all is! Finals are the last thing on my mind right now, which certainly is a bad thing.

le sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home